Friday, July 10, 2009

Picture perfect

A couple of weeks ago Kennedy performed at the Somerfest parade talent show. She did a ballet dance to "I Love Being A Girl". There were 7 girls in her group and they were so lovely. I knew she would only wear the dress a couple of times and since they were quite expensive, I was bound and determined to get a good picture of her. I ended up taking her to the backyard, putting her on a towel and standing on a chair over the top of her, then taking several pictures. Next I went to Picnik.com and played around with the picture. I'm really proud of the finished project, of course having a stunningly beautiful model makes it so easy.

Oh yeah, they got FIRST PLACE in the Gibson County Fair talent show!

1 comment:

Lee Ann said...

That pic has to be one of my all time favorite!!!! Great job, momma!