Sunday, January 3, 2010

Merry Hallowgiving! (Yes, I'm that far behind).

I can't believe how far behind I have gotten. It's been a whirlwind Fall/Winter. I'm ready for the cold, quiet days of January and February that slide into a beautiful March and then April Spring. Who am I kidding, we have birthdays and basketball and numerous other things that will ultimately result in the same whirlwind that we call life. Regardless, here are a few things I worked on over the holidays and then gave as gifts.




First presents, oh yeah, I love to wrap. Can you tell?

Can you guess what was in this box?


You guess it, the much sought after, the most stressful $8 of my Christmas shopping: Zhu Zhu Hamsters. (Notice that Santa put tu-tu's on her Zhu Zhus).




Here is what I made for my mom and mother-in-law. I'm very pleased with the outcomes. I think they liked them too. Since my mom doesn't have as many kids/grandkids, I had asked her for a list of special "words" a while back. She said she had forgotten all about it. John's mom's was full of all of her kids/grandkids, I even added in the new baby that isn't born yet. She called the next morning to tell me she had already hung it up, that meant a lot to me.




Lastly, here are a few pics of God's greatest gifts to me. I thank him every day for this.







1 comment:

mandy said...

Cute wrappings and I love the Scrabble board gifts. I so need to do that for my parents!