Friday, October 17, 2008

The Haunted Gingerbread House


My goal this weekend is to spend some one on one time with the kids. I bought this kit at the craft store today. Kennedy was so excited she exhausted me asking when we would get started. I struggle with things like this because the messes stress me out. I knew the icing would stain anything it would touch, and it did. We put on old T-shirts and she actually wore an apron. I did pretty well with the mess. I really forced myself not to clean as she worked. I hope she enjoyed it as much as I did. I let her lick her fingers and the spoons. I even pretended I was fooled when she said she couldn't think of another place to put candy, that was her plan to eat the leftovers. Tomorrow night Wesley and I are going to make a fleece, Colts, floor pillow. I'm looking forward to it.

2 comments:

mandy said...

I like the house, very cute!!!

Bobbi Bling said...

Hey Misty--I didn't know you had a blog! Just saw it on Mandy's blog.