Saturday, August 21, 2010

Goodwill Gold

A few weeks ago I made a trip into a Goodwill in Corydon that I had never been in before. I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of good junk they had. I found this picture:

I know she was a beaut, but I just couldn't figure out how she could fit into our home in her present state. So here she is after some primer:

And here she is after a little Cricut magic and my favorite black matte paint.

Note: I'm not really happy with the shelf, I just stuck some things up there to take a quick picture.

I'm linking this up with Today's Creative Blog!!!


">

4 comments:

Lorie said...

Misty,

That is so awesome!! You just inspire me!!


Lorie
http://themeanmommyclub.blogspot.com/

Woodard Gang said...

Love it girl! I'll have to stop by our Goodwill this week for hopefully a fun treasure!

Kaysi @ Keeping it Simple said...

Looks great!

Michelle said...

What a great transformation! Which Cricut cartridge did you use?

Have a wonderful evening!
~Michelle :)