Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Baby, take a look at her now

I've gone absolutely crazy with my Cricut. It seems every time I go blog hopping I come away with another idea to use with my Cricut. This picnic basket was a cheapy from Target. When I looked at it in the store, I thought the basket part came off, because it has velcro straps around the top. I had all these visions of having my local embroidery shop add my monogram, or something equally as cute. Well, inside it is attachd with brads. Plan foiled! I decided to give it a run with my Cricut and some outdoor (really sticky) vinyl. Here is the before:

Cute, but nothing special. But baby, take a look at her now:



The Hubs swears it won't stay on. I promised him it will, I'll never tell him if it actually comes off.

This plate I made for my beautiful aunt/godmother for her birthday.

And lastly, this is my idea for teacher gifts this year. Both of my kids got male teachers, which is a bit more challenging. This is my first run at it, I think it still needs some tweaking.




Linking up here again this week. Go check it out, great stuff!
Get Your Craft On Tuesday

3 comments:

Lorie said...

Awesome job!!! I am putting this on my Christmas list!

Lee Ann said...

Great job!!! I might have to order a Dodgers something from you. Ryan's room is in Dodgers!!!

Woodard Gang said...

How fun! TJ had a male teacher last year and it was tricky...but he was a huge UCF fan, so Todd hooked him up with a player jersey. He about fell out of his chair :)

Great work girl!